Friday, June 18, 2010

Another week of speaking

Well, I'm off on the second of three speaking engagements this summer. FCA golf camp in Franklin, IN from Sat - Thurs, then off to Houston from Thurs to Sat to represent Compassion International at a Servant Leadership camp. I'd appreciate your prayers for this week. Both for me as I speak, and for my dear wife who will be holding down the fort while I'm gone. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of strength, courage, and patience she demonstrates as she gladly sends me on these opportunities for ministry.

At the same time, I am reminded of my own weakness and my desperate need for grace as I speak about a Jesus that I myself am struggling to pursue. I'll be talking about character and virtue at the first venue and compassion and leadership at the second. Please join me in prayer asking God to soften hearts and for boldness and passion as I speak. I'll update in a few days from Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment